Terms and Conditions: LC – Incentive Card
These “Terms and Conditions” are extracted from those between LC - Incentive Card ("LC - Incentive Card" and “We” or “Us”) and LC - Incentive Card Subscribing Member (“John D’Orsay / “Winsome Getaways”, “You” or “Your”) who purchases products and services through LC - Incentive Card. These Terms and Conditions apply to those (“You” or “Your”) purchasing LC – Incentive Card products and services through the Subscribing Member’s (Winsome Getaways / J.D’Orsay) membership. Please review these Terms and Conditions thoroughly as well as all terms and conditions and policies and procedures supplied by the provider of any product or service offered through the LC - Incentive Card or by any third party administering the program ("Provider Terms"). By purchasing products and services LC - Incentive Card, you acknowledge and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions, any Provider Terms and the terms and conditions of your Subscribing Member’s LC - Incentive Card membership, which are incorporated herein.
FULFILLMENT SERVICES: LC - Incentive Card purchases, benefits and transactions are administered by Our Vacation Center ("OVC"). Correspondence, including tickets and confirmations, will originate from this entity. Credit/debit card purchases may also result in a charge to purchaser's credit/debit card from this entity for both the deposit and any subsequent payments including any booking fees for transactions as identified by the entity during the travel purchase.
PROVISION OF INFORMATION: Travel, travel provider, and product and service information provided to You is based on information received from third party providers. While the LC - Incentive Card makes reasonable efforts to ensure that this information is accurate and complete, the LC - Incentive Card expressly disclaims liability for inaccurate, incomplete, or misleading information.
MODIFICATIONS OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS: These Terms and Conditions are subject to change at the discretion of LC - Incentive Card without prior notice. By purchasing products and services through the LC - Incentive Card, you acknowledge and agree to be bound by any posted revisions to these Terms and Conditions
NO COMMERCIAL USE: LC - Incentive Card purchases, benefits and transactions may not be used for any commercial purpose, sold, bartered, or exchanged for any other consideration.
THE LC - Incentive Card’s ROLE: You and the LC - Incentive Card are dealing at arms' length, creating a commercial relationship. LC - Incentive Card is not your agent or your fiduciary. By purchasing products and services through the LC - Incentive Card, you acknowledge and agree that no such agent or fiduciary relationship exists between You and the LC - Incentive Card. The LC - Incentive Card and OVC are acting as intermediaries for the provider of any product or service, and for any travel provider in selling services, or in accepting reservations or bookings for services that are not directly supplied by LC - Incentive Card.
AVAILABILITY: All products and services offered through the LC - Incentive Card (including travel products such as air, car, hotel, attraction tickets, ground transportation, tours, etc.) are available for purchase through LC - Incentive Card by LC - Incentive Card Subscribing Members only. All offersare based on availability and travel products are not guaranteed until confirmation is received from the travel provider directly.
PRICES AND RATES: The price of products and services, and rates listed for each travel product are based on the terms and conditions of the actual product description within each individual transaction. Government fees, fuel surcharges, and taxes are additional, unless otherwise stated. Travel product rates are based on space availability and subject to change without notice. Additional fees may apply. Special rates may not be applicable with other offers. All offers and upgrades are for selected dates and are subject to availability. Other restrictions may apply. All prices and dates may not be available at time of booking. All information is subject to change without notice. In addition, all travel providers retain certain rights to increase fares and rates (including, without limitation, taxes, service charges, airport charges, and government fees), modify itineraries, change availability, and changes and/or discontinue promotions and/or special offers, at any time for any reason. Any increase in price imposed by the travel provider will be passed on to You, and You agree to such increase, unless otherwise stated in the terms and conditions of your individual travel transaction. LC - Incentive Card TRANSACTION FEES LC - Incentive Card: Transaction Fees are subject to change, from time to time, at the sole discretion of the LC - Incentive Card without prior notice.
CURRENCY: All fees and charges are stated and payable in United States Dollars (USD).
PAYMENT: LC - Incentive Card products and services may be purchased with any valid credit card. You may purchase products or services with a debit card that displays a Visa or MasterCard. Charges usually occur on the same business day, but they may take up to three (3) business days to be processed. If there are any complications with your credit card or debit card transaction, the LC - Incentive Card will make reasonable efforts to contact, but the LC - Incentive Card reserves the right (without refund or credit) to cancel your confirmed booking if payment is denied by your financial institution. You will be responsible for any travel provider penalties assessed due to a payment being rejected by your financial institution. Additionally, OVC, as the travel administrator for the LC - Incentive Card, will assess a $25.00 USD fee per person if any transaction is denied by your financial institution at any time after a deposit is taken; after final payment has been taken, the fee is $50.00 USD per person. To make other final payment arrangements or if You experience technical difficulties with the site and are not sure of the status of Your reservation or payment, call an LC - Incentive Card Guide for assistance at 855-480-7674.
CANCELLATION/CHANGES: The fees assessed by LC - Incentive Card, OVC, and/or travel provider as a result of a cancellation or change are set forth on the Booking Confirmation and apply to all transactions purchased through LC - Incentive Card. Each travel provider has specific cancellation policies and penalties. Travel provider policies may treat name changes and departure date changes as cancellations.
In the event You must cancel any travel booking, please contact an LC - Incentive Card customer service representative immediately, either by phone at 855-480-7674, or in writing, at the following address: Our Vacation Center, 15501 N. Dial Boulevard, Scottsdale, Arizona, 85260, or at the following fax number: 602-626-2654. Cancellations will be effective as of the date of receipt of the request. It is your responsibility to ensure cancellation requests are properly transmitted. Refunds may take up to six (6) to eight (8) weeks from the cancellation date.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: THE LC - Incentive Card AND/OR OVC SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR AND DO NOT ASSUME ANY LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY LOSS, DAMAGE, DELAY, DEATH OR INJURY TO PERSON OR PROPERTY ARISING FROM OR AS A RESULT OF THE ACTS OR OMISSIONS AND/OR REPRESENTATIONS (WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN) OF THE TRAVEL PROVIDERS, REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ACTION, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE. LC - Incentive Card 's, AND/OR OVC’S LIABILITY FOR ANY CLAIM ARISING FROM OR AS A RESULT OF THE ACTS OR OMISSIONS AND/OR REPRESENTATIONS (WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN) OF THE LC - Incentive Card AND/OR OVC WILL BE LIMITED TO THE FEES PAID BY YOU TO ROYAL SIGNATURE CLUB, LC - Incentive Card AND/OR OVC FOR THE TRAVEL PURCHASE. IN NO EVENT WILL THE LC - Incentive Card AND/OR OVC BE LIABLE FOR SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES EVEN IF NOTIFIED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SAME. THIS LIMITATION SHALL ALSO APPLY TO LC - Incentive Card AFFILIATED COMPANIES, SUCCESSORS, ASSIGNS AND AGENTS OF THE LC - Incentive Card AND/OR OVC.
GOVERNING LAW: These Terms and Conditions and the Lifestyles Collection Subscription shall be governed exclusively by the laws of the State of Arizona. Any action at law or in equity by a Subscriber or Subscriber’s guest, whether using any product or service or vacationing with the Subscriber or traveling under a Booking Confirmation/Travel Receipt, to seek any remedy against the LC - Incentive Card, OVC or its associated entities, designees, or contractors must be submitted must be submitted exclusively to the jurisdiction of the courts of Maricopa County, Arizona (USA). In the event a Subscriber or Subscriber’s guest initiates an action at law or in equity and OVC prevails, that Subscriber or Subscriber’s guest shall pay all costs incurred by OVC in defending such action, including reasonable attorney’s fees, paralegal fees and court costs.
AGE RESTRICTIONS: You are required to be 21 years of age or older. Guests under the age of 21 must be accompanied by a parent, relative, or guardian 25 years or older as part of the travel transaction. Some travel providers may have additional age related restrictions. Please note the terms and conditions on the individual product descriptions for more details.
ADDITIONAL TRAVEL TERMS AND CONDITIONS: The following Terms and Conditions apply to purchases of travel or travel services and in the event of any conflicts between this section and the any other section of these Terms and Conditions, shall take precedence and prevail with respect to the purchase of travel or travel services by Lifestyles Collection Subscribing Members.
- Booking Confirmation/Travel Receipt: Reservations must be confirmed in writing electronically by the LC - Incentive Card or its designee ("Booking Confirmation/Travel Receipt"). This document will be sent to You within two weeks of the booking date. Multiple Booking Confirmations/Travel Receipts will not be issued. Travelers' names on the Booking Confirmation/Travel Receipt must accurately reflect their complete legal names as they appear on their respective proof of citizenship documents. It is Your sole responsibility to review and verify all information on the Booking Confirmation/Travel Receipt for accuracy and completeness, and check the spelling of all names carefully. Notify the LC - Incentive Card immediately if any changes or corrections are needed. Failure to do so constitute acceptance of the information contained on the Booking Confirmation/Travel Receipt as accurate.
- Maximum Occupancy. In no event may the total number of people booked exceed the maximum occupancy set forth by the travel provider.
- Identification Documentation. Travel providers may require that travelers have in their possession proper documentation required by the United States and/or any foreign countries visited. The names on the Booking Confirmation Receipt must match such documentation exactly. Travelers are advised to consult with the appropriate governmental agencies and embassies to determine what documentation will be required for them and their guests. The LC - Incentive Card assumes no responsibility for advising travelers of immigration, visa, customs, and other government requirements. No refund will be issued if You fail to bring proper documentation and are refused travel provider service/accommodation.
- Travel Documents. Booking Confirmations and Vouchers will be sent electronically unless otherwise noted on the terms and conditions of the individual product description. If paper vouchers are required, they will be sent overnight to the billing address of the credit card provided by You approximately two weeks prior to travel. If vouchers are used in any transaction, they are valid only for the person(s) named thereon and cannot be transferred or modified without the travel provider's prior written consent. When a name change is required additional fees may apply. Notify a LC - Incentive Card customer service representative immediately if changes or corrections are required.
- Travel Destinations. Although most travel, including travel to international destinations, is completed without incident, travel to certain destinations may involve greater risk than others. The LC - Incentive Card urges passengers to review travel prohibitions, warnings, announcements and advisories issued by the United States Government prior to booking travel to international destinations. Information on conditions in various countries and the level of risk associated with travel to particular international destinations can be found at www.state.gov, www.tsa.gov, www.dot.gov, www.faa.gov, www.cdc.gov, www.treas.gov/ofac and www.customs.gov.
BY OFFERING FOR SALE TRAVEL TO PARTICULAR INTERNATIONAL DESTINATIONS, THE LC - Incentive Card DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT TRAVEL TO SUCH POINTS IS ADVISABLE OR WITHOUT RISK, AND IS NOT LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OR LOSSES THAT MAY RESULT FROM TRAVEL TO SUCH DESTINATIONS. ADDITIONAL GOLF TERMS & CONDITIONS: The following Terms and Conditions apply to purchases of golf or golf products and services and in the event of any conflicts between this section and the any other section of these Terms and Conditions, shall take precedence and prevail with respect to the purchase of golf or golf products services by Lifestyles Collection Subscribing Members.
- Cancellation and Modification. Reservations are non-refundable within 24 – 72 hours of the tee time or as determined by the golf course Cancellations outside of the golf course cancellation period may be made by contacting the Concierge at 855-480-7674 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. You will receive a confirmation of the cancellation within 24 hours. HOURS OF OPERATION: Monday-Friday 9:00 am - 9:00pm (EST) Saturday & Sunday 9:00am - 6:00pm (EST) HOLIDAY HOURS: Closed on these Holidays - New Year's Day, Easter, Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, and Christmas. If the course officially closes contact the Concierge at 855-480-7674 and the Concierge agent can assist you with rebooking or refunding your tee time reservation. Reserved Tee Times cannot be moved to another course, date or time. The displayed course, date and time is when the round must be played unless you give prior notice and receive confirmation directly from the Concierge.
- Golf Tee Time Cancellation. If you fail to show up for the Tee Time, the entire amount of the reservation will be forfeited. Cancellations outside of the golf course cancellation period may be made by contacting the Concierge by email at email@example.com. You will receive a confirmation of the cancellation within 24 hours. Reserved Tee Times cannot be moved to another course, date or time. The displayed course, date and time is when the round must be played unless you give prior notice and receive confirmation directly from the Concierge. Golf travel packages are covered as vacation packages within the LC - Incentive Card Terms and Conditions above.
- Best Rate Guarantee. For Golf Tee Times, Best Rate Guarantee applies only to the posted rate as displayed on the same golf course's own public facing website and does not include walk-up rates or specials that cannot be verified against the course's website.
ADDITIONAL WINE TERMS & CONDITIONS: The following Terms and Conditions apply to purchases of wine or wine products and services and in the event of any conflicts between this section and the any other section of these Terms and Conditions, shall take precedence and prevail with respect to the purchase of wine or wine products and services by Lifestyles Collection Subscribing Members.
- Providers. The wine store (“Store”) is owned by Rowley Estates, LLC (“Rowley Estates”), a California Limited Liability Corporation. The Store is administered and operated by International Cruise & Vacation Excursion Gallery, Inc. (“ICE”), also doing business as Our Vacation Center (the “Administrator”). The following Terms and Conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”) govern the sale of all products from stores owned by Rowley Estates, including but not limited to wine, wine accessories, gifts, certificates and memberships (the “Products and Services”). These Terms and Conditions, which may be amended by the Administrator from time to time, comprise the terms of a binding contract between Rowley Estates and/or the Administrator, and any person or entity purchasing Products and Services in the Store (“Customers”). Use of the Store indicates acceptance of the Terms and Conditions set forth below.
- Age restrictions. Only individuals of legal drinking age in their country, state or province of residency may purchase wine products on the Site. Only individuals of legal age may sign for the delivery of wine products sold on the Site. Individuals below the legal drinking age may purchase non-alcoholic Products.
- Confidential Information. Customers are solely responsible for protecting their confidential information on the site, including User Names and Passwords, which prevent access by unauthorized Third Parties, including minors.
- Sale and delivery. The Site provides for the sale of wine Products and Services in the United States. The Administrator does not deliver wine or other alcoholic beverages outside the United States. Customers outside the United States may purchase wine on the Site provided delivery is to a residence in the United States. Within the United States, wine and other alcoholic beverages may only be delivered to Customers where such deliveries are legal. Sales are subject to all Federal, State and Local laws and regulations regarding the sale and delivery of wine and alcoholic beverages, including the payment of all applicable Federal, State and Local taxes. Customers who do not reside in areas where the delivery of wine is legal, or live outside the United States, or reside in areas where the Administrator at its sole discretion elects not to deliver wine, may purchase non-alcoholic Products.
- Warranty. Neither Rowley Estates nor the Administrator warrants any Product or Service sold on the Site, beyond warranties provided by the supplier or manufacturer. Refunds or replacements for defective Products and Services are subject to the return policy of the Site.
- Liability. Neither Rowley Estates nor the Administrator will be liable for any damages, real or perceived, stemming from the use of the Site, sites linked to the Site, or the Products and Services sold on the Site. Inclusion of any Product or Service on the Site does not constitute an Endorsement by Rowley Estates or the Administrator, even if such Product or Service is accompanied by a favorable review or description.
- Return Policy. Wine is not returnable. In the event a bottle of wine is damaged due to errors in packing or shipping, we reserve the right to either send a replacement bottle or issue a credit for discount towards future purchases equal to the value of the damaged wine.
- Best Price Guarantee. Our Best Price Guarantee is only applicable against prices charged by the winery on its web site at the time of purchase. Customers must provide verifiable proof of the lower price, which must be available to the general public. Prices for wine club members, certificate-holders, recipients of e-mails or other restricted sales will not be honored. If Customer finds that the winery is charging a lower price for the exact same product, including vintage, the Administrator will issue a credit for the difference in price, which may be used for future purchases of any wine from the store.
- Copyright and Trademarks. The Site, including but not limited to its content, design, user interface, are the copyright of Rowley Estates, LLC. Logos and Program names are trademarked and the sole property of Rowley Estates, LLC. Content may not be reproduced without the written permission of Rowley Estates or its Administrator. Certain Products and Services, including but not limited to wine, wine accessories and other products are subject to copyright and trademark protection by the respective supplier or vendor.
- Information or Complaints. Under California Civil Code Section 1789.3, California users are entitled to the following consumer rights notice: If you have a question or complaint regarding the Site, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also contact us by writing to Rowley Estates, Attn: Customer Service, 15501 N. Dial Blvd., Scottsdale, AZ 85260 at (855) 480-7671. California residents may reach the Complaint Assistance Unit of the Division of Consumer Services of the California Department of Consumer Affairs by post at 1625 North Market Blvd., Sacramento, CA 95834 or by telephone at (916) 445-1254 or (800) 952-5210 or Hearing Impaired at TDD (800) 326-2297 or TDD (916) 322-1700.
- Shipping. We strongly recommend sending all orders containing alcoholic items to a daytime or business address. Such items require an adult signature for delivery, and will not be dropped off by the carrier if no person 21 years or older is not available to sign for them. Please note that not all states allow delivery of alcohol. The list of states that allow wine delivery can change often, and not all winery products are eligible to be shipped to the same states. In general, however, the list of states that most wines can legally be shipped to includes the following: AK, AZ, CA, CO, CT, FL, GA, HI, ID, IL, IA, KS, LA, ME, MD, MI, MN, MO, NE, NV, NH, NJ, NM, NY, NC, ND, OH, OR, SC, TN, TX, VT, VA, WA, DC, WV, WI, WY.
- Weekend Delivery. Weekend or holiday delivery of wine is currently not available. All UPS and FedEx delivery attempts will be made within Monday through Friday during normal business hours of 9AM to 5PM. While national couriers do not always provide weekend or holiday delivery options for all areas, if you would like to place an order for delivery during one of these times, please contact us before placing an your order and a customer service agent will first verify if the service level is available for your order. Please note Saturday Delivery will typically be an additional charge of $15 to $20 depending upon the finally delivery address. Gift Baskets, Accessories, and other Non-Wine Items Delivery of non-wine items is generally accomplished within 3 to 5 business days, though delivery times may be longer depending on distance, or during the holiday season. For certain items such as cheesecakes, the shipping options are limited to overnight or 2nd day. Cheesecake orders placed on Thursday after 11AM PST for overnight and 2nd day delivery will be shipped out the following Monday. To arrange for a Saturday delivery the Customer will need to call the Administrator’s customer service department and place your cheesecake order before 11AM PST. Not all addresses can be accommodated for Saturday deliveries. If the Customer is placing an order for a birthday or special event and need it to arrive by a certain date, please contact the Administrator and the Administrator will do its best to arrange it.
- Wine Travel Packages. Wine travel packages are covered as vacation packages within the LC - Incentive Card Terms and Conditions above
ADDITIONAL SKI PRODUCT AND SERVICES TERMS AND CONDITIONS: Ski travel packages are covered as vacation packages within the LC - Incentive Card Terms and Conditions above. The following Terms and Conditions apply to purchases of ski products and services other than Ski Travel Packages, and in the event of any conflicts between this section and the any other section of these Terms and Conditions, shall take precedence and prevail with respect to the purchase of ski products and services other than Ski Travel Packages by Lifestyles Collection SubscribingMembers.
- Sales Tax. We are required by law to collect and remit applicable sales tax to each state for all purchases, including shipping and handling charges. When applicable, sales tax will be automatically calculated during the online checkout process.
- Shipping and Handling (S/H). Items may only be shipped to a valid United States address only. Shipping and handling charges are automatically calculated on a per-item basis. You must enter the "Ship To Address" information for each order before shipping and handling can be calculated. Please note that we cannot ship to a PO or APO address. Please note that items ordered together may not necessarily ship together. When placing your order, please allow sufficient time for receipt of your order. Most items are shipped via standard ground service directly from our Distribution Center (stock items) within 2-3 business days. For other items that are shipped directly from the Manufacturer (drop ship items) please allow 1-8 weeks for delivery, depending on the item. Some items may take longer for delivery such as furniture and other seasonal items. You may also click Estimated Ship Date on the product detail pages for more delivery information.
- Prices and Expiration. Except where noted otherwise, the List Price displayed for products on our website represents the full retail price listed on the product itself, suggested by the manufacturer or supplier, or estimated in accordance with standard industry practice; or the estimated retail value for a comparably featured item offered elsewhere. The List Price is a comparative price estimate and may or may not represent the prevailing price in every area on any particular day. For certain items that are offered as a set, the List Price may represent an “open-stock” price, which means the aggregate of the manufacturer's estimated or suggested retail price for each of the items included in the set. Where an item is offered for sale by one of our merchants, the List Price may be provided by the merchant. All prices are subject to change without notice. In the event of an erroneously published price, OVC reserves the right to cancel the order.
- Products. All items are manufactured by independent suppliers. OVC, its subsidiaries and divisions makes no guarantees, warranties or representations of any kind, expressed or implied, with respect to such items, and shall not be liable for any loss, expense, accident, or inconvenience that may arise in connection with the use of such items, or as a result of any defect in or failure of such items. Manufacturer's unforeseen product shortages or technical advances may necessitate the shipment of updated, or a different manufacturer's updated or similar product, each of which will be of equal or greater value than the product ordered, at no additional increase in cost. Model numbers are included on the Product Detail page and pertain to the item shown, not the substituted product. Model numbers may be unique to this site and may not match manufacturer's retail model numbers. OVC attempts to be as accurate as possible. However, OVC does not warrant that product descriptions or other content of this site is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. If a product offered by OVC itself is not as described, your sole remedy is to return it in unused condition.
- Cancellations. Due to our rapid order processing system, we cannot cancel an order; however, we do offer a 14-day return policy.
- Returns. We select only the finest quality items for your purchase. However, if you are dissatisfied with an item, please return it within 14 days of purchase. We will gladly exchange the item, credit your Travel Rewards account or credit your credit card for the merchandise returned. Returned items that were shipped in good condition and accommodation may result in re-stocking fees and non-refundable freight charges. Items purchased as a set may not be retuned individually. To help us maintain our quality standards and understand the reason for the return, we ask that you complete return section on the packing slip, detailing the reason for the return and include your RMA Number. The RMA number can be obtained by calling Customer Service at 855-480-7674. All returns should be shipped via Parcel Post or UPS Ground. Include the packing slip and use the label provided. We will promptly process it upon receipt. If you have misplaced the packing slip, please include a note inside the box with the following information: name, address, order number and item ordered. Please allow several business days to process your credit. In the rare event that your order arrives damaged, note the damage on all copies of the delivery receipt before signing. Retain a copy, and contact Customer Service immediately at 855-480-7674. All damages must be reported within 24 hours of receipt.
- Dominican Republic
- Puerto Plata
- Resort Map
- Crown Villas
- Crown Suites
- Presidential Suites
- Cofresi Palm
- Residence Suites
- The Tropical
- Punta Cana
- Resort Map
- Presidential Suites
- Dream Suites
- Dream Suites
- Bayabibe (Saona)
- Dream Suites
- Costa Dorada
- Dream Suites
- Boca Chica
- Dream\Presidential Suites
- Grand Oasis Cancun
- Grand Oasis Palm
- Grand Oasis Sens
- Grand Oasis Talum